Features We Offer Sellers & Buyers
Thank you for taking the time to visit freeukclassifieds! We aim to provide a simple, affordable and effective marketplace for the residents of Jersey, below are just some of the features available to Buyers and Sellers, as the website is brand new we expect to be adding to and improving it over the coming months as things develop. We genuinely welcome your comments and feedback on the site, good or bad, whether it's requests for new features or categories, a listing that you wish to report to the website administrator, or perhaps to let us know that there is a technical issue to iron out!
Here is a list of some of the features that we offer sellers:
- "My Account" pages allow you to edit your account settings any time you wish... day or night.
- "Listing" process is very simple to use. Our site guides you through each step of the process which only takes a minute or two before your listing is live on the site.
- "My Active Listings" page allows you to view a list of your "Active Listings" on the site, as well as, edit those listings.
- "My Expired Listings" page allows you to view listings that have recently expired on the site.
- "Messaging System" gives you the ability to communicate with buyers directly from this site without having to open up your email client. Message system offers a "private" setting for you to keep your email private to other sellers and buyers on the site.
- "Browse by thumbnails" feature allows for the first photo you upload to be displayed as a thumbnail image while visitors are browsing the site.
- "Seller's Other Listings" link is conveniently located on the listing display page for your potential buyers to view all of your other listings that are currently active on the site.
- "Tell-a-Friend" link on each listing display page allows visitors to your listing to quickly send an listing's details to a friend using the site's messaging system.
- "Contact Seller" link is explicitly located on each listing page for your buyers to contact you directly with any questions they may have concerning your listing. The listing title and id is automatically included in the message that is sent for quick reference.
- "Listing Extras" features allow you to add additional indicators to your listing to attract more attention from potential buyers while they are browsing the site.
- "Featured Listing" status gives your listing some additional exposure at the top of all browse listing pages.
- "Better Placement" feature gives your listing priority (higher placement within table) over other listings within that same category.
- "Bolding" feature bolds the text in your listing and changes the background color for additional attention.
Here is a list of some of the features that we offer buyers:
- "My Account" manage all of your account, edit adverts, balances, account preferences, searches.
- "Listing Favorites" allows you to keep a list of your "Adverts to Watch". Add as many adverts to your list as you wish and delete them any time within your personal account pages.
- "Advanced Search" page allows you to focus your search or expand your search to meet your exact specifications.
- "Messaging System" gives you the ability to communicate with sellers directly from this site without having to open up your email client. If the seller replies to your message through the Message system, that message will be stored on this site for you to retrieve later.
- "Seller's Other Listings" link is conveniently located on the ad display page for you to view all of a particular seller's listings that are currently active on the site.
- "Tell-a-Friend" link on each listing display page allows you to quickly send an listing's details to a friend using the site's messaging system. No need for email!
- "Browse by thumbnails" allows you to browse the site previewing thumbnail images of listings without having to first click through to the listing details page.
- "Contact Seller" link is easily located on each listing page for you to contact the seller directly with any questions you may have concerning their listing. The listing id is automatically included in the message that is sent.